Housing Supply and Demand Highlights
Here are some points to keep in mind when buying a home or selling a home in today’s real estate market:
- The Phoenix area is a desirable location. Folks are moving to Arizona in droves, increasing the demand for homes in Arizona.
- Low mortgage rates and generational trends have created an increased demand for homes.
- A slower pace of new home construction and homeowners staying in their homes longer have both contributed to today’s low supply.
- If you’re thinking of selling, you have a unique opportunity to attract the most buyers.
- If you’re thinking of buying, you can still jump into homeownership while rates remain low, and start building your home equity.
- Let’s connect to talk about our local area so you can take advantage of today’s housing market.